A library of Piano Courses
Creative Piano Lessons Online
Develop your ear, musicianship, understanding, creativity & definitely improvise freely!
Over 100 hours of Exceptional Piano Lessons
Elevate Your Piano Playing:
Foster Creativity& Fluency
What to Expect from our
Online Piano Lessons
These self-study online piano lessons and courses offer a creative, improvisation and musicianship curriculum that enhances individual, classroom and university learning.
piano Lesson levels
Online Piano Lessons Curriculum & Course Levels
- Level 1: Start with easy piano songs using just 3 notes, Kodaly inspired approach.
- Level 2: Progress to 3 more notes, understanding solfege, chords, textures and improvisation.
- Level 3 & 4: Advance to 4-note tunes, exploring varied song choices and textures.
- Level 5 & 6: Enjoy pentatonic and major scale tunes; widen your musical vocabulary.
- Level 7: Delve into complex melodies above and below the note “Do”.
- Level 8: Explore extended courses, restylisations, and complete freedom in your playing.
Beginner to Advanced Piano Courses with Musicianship at the Core
Embark upon a musical odyssey with our comprehensive piano lessons online. Gain TOTAL musical freedom from the get-go via practical activities and captivating lessons via short popular and classical tunes. It’s here that you’ll develop holistic musicianship skills.
- Thorough Musicianship: Creativity, improvisation, ear training integrated with popular and classical tunes to help you gain musical freedom.
- Unique Learning Journey: Tailored methodology emphasising improvisation and ear skills first, with notation to support.
- Certification: Clear objectives, tasks, and light-hearted quizzes leading to downloadable certificates.
- Gamification: League tables for frequent log ins and certificate points.
- Interactive Software: Connect visuals and sound with creativity.
- Human Touch: Engage with our team, request specific courses, and receive personalised support.
- Advanced Piano: Stunning celebrity piano masterclasses in pop, rock, jazz and gospel styles. There are also courses using “partimenti”, the method Mozart used, so that you can improvise classical piano too.
- Flexible Learning: Low monthly fees, cancel anytime, learn in the comfort of your home (no travelling!) and at your own pace.
- Personalised Experience: Tailored support and bespoke courses available.
- All Levels: Diverse range of self-study piano courses, celebrity piano masterclasses, and 1-1 lessons are tailored for all skill levels. Perfect for adult and teenage pianists, university and conservatoire students, music therapists and home schoolers.
- Special Offers: Exclusive discounts for schools, institutions and countries with lower economic wealth.
Start with just 3 notes
Do Re Mi
As a beginner you need easy piano songs. You don’t want to play Mary Had a Little Lamb for ever and whilst Frere Jacques is the first song here, The Maestro Online easy piano songs are far more engaging! You’re definitely excited to give it a go. You will learn your craft with expertise from the beginning.
These easy piano songs contain only 3 different notes. As you will learn, this bespoke methodology will have you doing so many things with such few notes that you will significantly develop as a musician from the first lesson.
Now try 3 more
Do Ti La So
At level 2 piano courses, you understand solfege and you are using more pitches, chords, keys and improvising. By adding notes below “Do” you have a much greater melodic vocabulary. These easy piano songs will have you playing in your style already. Easy piano songs give you the freedom to experiment, to be creative and to create your own cover versions already.
Easy piano songs also give you the opportunity to learn The Maestro Online method and become used to this unique style of teaching. Please note that as a library member you are entitled to request bespoke courses. Can you think of another easy piano song that should be in the library? You can also request a short zoom call if you need support. This is not an app, this is a personal service!
It's a Kind Of Magic
4 note tunes
You’re now ready for some slightly more advanced songs to play on piano. These piano songs include notes above and below “do”. Don’t be fooled, their might not be a large range of pitches in these songs to play on piano, but there’s so much to learn and so much you can do with them in improvisations. The We Will Rock You piano course will surely start you rocking and get you ready to show off to your friends!
We Will Rock You (Queen)
Eye of the Tiger
4 note tunes
DRMS & DRML
You are have enough songs to play on the piano that you can simply sit down and play – no notes printed, just play.
The Level 4 Songs to Play on Piano included much more extended phrases, developing your musical memory. They have an increased range of chords and you will develop a range of textures.
My Heart Will Go On is one of my favourite courses for rippling piano textures and arpeggios.
I Wanna Dance
Stop Crying (Oasis)
Shotgun (George Ezra)
5 note pentatonic tunes
Explore a wider range of chord progressions and left hand styles in fun piano courses.
You Really Got Me
Walking On Sunshine
(Katrina & the Waves)
Auld Lang Syne
See You Again
5 note major scale tunes DRMFS
Simply using 5 notes, extending your harmonic vocabulary and accompaniment styles.
Who Wants to (Queen)
Ode to Joy
When The Saints (Trad)
Crossing above & below Do SLTDRM
These piano courses extend to more complex melodies that move above and below Do.
My Heart Will Go On
Love Me Tender
Extended courses & restylisations
Your online piano lessons are allowing you complete freedom in style, texture, and key. You are playing by ear, you are developing your own bass lines, creating cover versions and improvisations. You’re ready for online piano lessons with fuller songs, proper technical work outs and you really believe in what you are doing. Smaller gigs and parties are what you would like next.
These online piano lessons include restylisations (Marry You by Bruno Mars is presented as a Bossa Nova), different types of scales (such as blues, pentatonic, natural minor), licks, games, embellishments and much more.
Rockin All Over (Status Quo)
Marry You (Bruno Mars)
piano courses summary
Online Piano Courses: Train the Musician In You
1. Complete Musicianship
This subscription piano courses are not a ‘copy me youtube tutorial’; they train you to be a real musician with thorough musicianship skills. Each piano course has many pages, using relative solfege, videos teaching melody, two independent hands, chords, counterpoint (completely different things happening at the same time), adjusting textures, improvisation ideas and guidance and then notation if you would like it: chord symbols, treble and bass clef, sight-reading derived and guided based on elements within snippets such as Who Wants to Live For Ever or classical pieces such as Dvorak’s Largo. The purpose of the piano courses is to allow you to play the way that you want from the get-go, think “in keys”, improvise and give you the skills to play anything on the piano that you would like by ear or by reading.
2. Tasks, Objectives & Certificates
Each piano course includes clear tasks and objectives on every page which you tick off as you go. By the end of the course you see the summary of your objectives and a light-hearted quiz on what you have learned. On completion of all objectives and the quiz, a downloadable certificate becomes available. There are even league tables for logging on and for gaining certificate points should you be up for a bit of gamification!
3. The Human Touch
There’s a human being behind this library – once a member, you can even request specific courses. There’s also the opportunity to make contact and discuss your challenges.
Low monthly fee, cancel any time. Learn at your pace, when you want, in the comfort of your own home.
Special offers for schools and institutions available.
4. Start Your Musical Fulfilment Today!
Enrol now and embark on your musical adventure with The Maestro Online’s transformative piano courses.
Discover your musical potential here, where playing the piano becomes an enriching journey of self-expression.
Choose your plan
All Courses + Masterclass
All Piano Courses
All Organ Courses
All Singing Courses
All Guitar Courses